Precision Body and Paint (Bend, Oregon location) is seeking an experienced, hard-working Auto Body Technician with a stellar work-ethic to join our team. We continue to strive for the highest level of skill and technical ability in the industry and have gained certifications from manufacturers such as Audi, Subaru and more!>
Comprehensive benefits package offered. Career-minded individuals may be offered continuing education/training.
· Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
· Repair collision damaged vehicles according to manufacturer specifications and company guidelines
· Work with the production schedule including meeting deadlines
· Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
· Inspect and test drive repaired vehicles to check for compliance with safety and quality standards
· Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
· Must disassemble vehicles in a clean, organized manner
· 5+ years of collision repair experience
· Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural work
· I-CAR or ASE Certifications a must
· Automotive Manufacture Certification(s) a plus
· Must have own tools
· Must able to read and interpret OEM procedures
· Aluminum Certification a plus
· Comprehensive benefits including employee Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance (self-pay), Vacation and 401k
· Great earning potential in a state-of-the-art equipment and facility
· Certified shop – Independent
We are proud to be part of Precision Body & Paint, Inc.’s family of shops in Oregon. We take pride in our culture and our entire team. This is an excellent opportunity to live and work in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DMV check.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time