Precision Body and Paint (Position Available At All Locations) is seeking a hard working, experienced Journeyman Body Technician to join our team. Comprehensive benefit package offered. Career-minded individuals may be offered continuing education/training.
Precision has been in business for over 40 years, with the tools and training to be able to repair high end vehicles such as Porsche, Audi, Mercedes Benz and BMW, but the commitment to perform repairs on all makes and models with the same care. If you want an opportunity to be ahead of the curve in the future and work with the new modern technology then you should consider us to advance your knowledge and expertise in the Collision Repair Industry. This can be a lifetime career opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Inspect and test drive repaired vehicles to check for compliance with safety and quality standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Be able to receive, review and carry out Repair Orders as dispatched. Must be able to identify and perform all necessary tear-down and repair procedures necessary to bring the vehicle back to pre-loss condition
- Maintain an organized, clean workspace and account for shop and personal tools at all times
- Participate in continual Education I-Car, OEM training/education programs to hone and develop expertise in industry-leading Collision Repair technologies and processes
- Current I-car certification a plus
- Current ASE certification a plus
- Must have 2+ years experience in diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Any automotive manufacture certifications are a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for insurance
- Must have your own tools
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer’s values in all interactions.
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee discounts